Ethernet I/O Module (ET-7000/PET - 7000)
- Built-in Web Server Besides Web HMI function, no more programming or HTML skills are required; creating dynamic and attractive web pages for I/O monitoring and I/O control would be fun to engineers ever after. The ET-7x00/PET-7x00 offers easy and safe access for users from anytime and anywhere! In addition, the ET-7x00/PET-7x00 also supports Modbus TCP protocol that makes perfect integration to SCADA software.
- Web HMI
- Support for both Modbus TCP and Modbus UDP Protocols
- Communication Security Account and password are needed when logging into the web server. An IP address filter is also included, which can be used to allow or deny connections with specific IP addresses.
- Dual Watchdog The Dual Watchdog is consists of a Module Watchdog and a Communication Watchdog. The action of AO,DO are also associated to the Dual Watchdog.
- I/O Pair Connection
This function is used to create a AI/DI to AO/DO pair through the Ethernet. Once the configuration is completed, the I/O module can poll the status of remote AI/DI devices and then use the Modbus TCP protocol to continuously write to a local AO/DO channels in the background.
7. Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The PET-7000/PET-7200 series module can be powered by an IEEE802.3af compliant PoE switch. Both Ethernet and power can be carried by an Ethernet cable eliminating the need for additional wiring and power supply.
8. Daisy-Chain Ethernet Cabling
The ET-7200/PET-7200 Series has a built-in two-port Ethernet switch to implement daisy-chain topology. The cabling is much easier and total costs of cable and switch are significantly reduced.
9. LAN Bypass
LAN Bypass feature guarantees the Ethernet communication. It will automatically active to continue the network traffic when the ET-7200/
PET-7200 looses its power.
10. Highly Reliable Under Harsh Environment
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C
- torage Temperature: -30 ~ +80°C
- Humidity 10 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)